Last updated: May 18, 2018
- We do not employ Tracking Cookies or 3rd Party Cookies
- We employ a Session Cookie that is unique to you to give you a better browsing experience while you visit Interoffers.com. This cookie expires when you leave Interoffers,com and is not used again. A new one is created the next time you visit Interoffers.com.
- We employ a Language Cookie so that Interoffers.com is presented to you in the same language when you visit next time. This cookie expires one month after your last visit, and is renewed every time you visit Interoffers.com.
- Currently, we employ no other cookies at Interoffers.com.
- When you share ads or use links in Interoffers.com that connect you to third party websites, you must review the cookies & privacy policies of these third party websites and/or of the sharing service providers.
- We employ Google Analytics. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on Interoffers.com. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains. See here for more information
2. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not store credit card data on our servers. These are handled by our payment transaction agents as f. ex. Paypal, which handle payment processing via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from Interoffers.com.
- Google Analytics protects the confidentiality of your data by: 1. Google Analytics customers like Interoffers.com are prohibited from sending personal information to Google. 2. Interoffers cannot share your data without your consent. 3. Google Analytics continues to invest in security. See here for more information
3. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post on or send via Interoffers.com, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address)
4. Privacy and Information Disclosure:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties;
- respond to claims that contact information (e.g. phone number, street address) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment;
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Interoffers, its users or the general public.